THIS CLASSIC cocktail was adapted from Harry Craddock’s 1930 tome, The Savoy Cocktail Book. Have a mighty morning glory with this one!
- 43 ml of scotch made with either Global Flavours' Scottish Legend Whisky or our Grainge Single Malt Scotch Whisky Premium Spirit Essence spirit essences
- 21 ml lemon juice
- 21 ml simple syrup
- 2 dashes absinthe
- 14 ml egg white
- Soda water
- Orange peel and cherry, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine all ingredients except soda water with ice.
- Shake well, and strain into a tall glass (like a Collins glass or Champagne flute).
- Pour soda water into the shaker and gently swirl it around, then strain into the drink to top it off.
- Garnish with a curl of orange peel and a cherry.