FAST AND CLEAN Distillers Yeast – This is produced using state-of-the-art strains specifically bred for use in sugar washes.
It produces alcohol without the presence of dangerous by-products that are commonly present from turbo yeasts.
It is able to handle warmer temperatures without breaking down and remains urea-free including eliminating by-products such as ethyl carbonate.
Top of the line alcohol production
There are many reasons why our Fast and Clean yeast is by far your best home distilling choice, anywhere in the world.
- There is a reduction in ultra low volatile acidity production along with other byproducts.
- This includes keeping the yeast rating at around 15% A/V to minimize toxins caused by urea-based byproducts. (It’s important to note there is no set level for urea in foods based on food market standards).
- Viable wort temperature ranges between 15°C and 35°C and best production is at 30°C.
- Reduced temperature spikes.
- Decreased odors during fermentation.
- Comprehensive clearing properties – no need to add clarifyers ever.
- Reduced sediment.
Yeast ingredients include nutrients, salts, vitamins and yeast.
With Fast & Clean Distillers Yeast, Global Flavors offers a cost-effective way to distil a wash without spending too much money.
Our Global Flavors Fast & Clean yeast is best because it takes care of the by-products and eliminates the need for a clarifier.
Customers have stated they believe the Global Flavors year is among the best in the market because it removes the turbo yeast’s lingering odor.
With the help of the Global Flavors Fast & Clean yeast, it’s easier to go with a budget-friendly solution.
Top Distillers Yeast Reviews
As more and more Home Distillers Club members the yeast, the positive reviews continued to come in.
150 gram packs have been shipped out to regular customers and everyone has been more than happy with what they have received after using it.
Ian from Nowra is one customer that says the smell is simply not there like it is with turbo yeasts, and there is a big reduction in sediment.
Turbo yeasts are problematic due to the sediment and smell, which is also a health hazard.
There are numerous urea-based byproducts from turbo yeasts that can be hazardous and lead to cancer, which is always a concern with something like this.
When you use Fast & Clean Distillers Yeast, urea-based byproducts are not a concern.
- Paul from Brisbane is another member of the Home Distillers Club and believes it is a quality solution.
- Peter from Bangalow is another customer that loves it. It’s a 10/10 for him.
- Ron from Newcastle believes it is right on par with the best solutions on the market right now.
- For Benny from Perth, Global Express is a legitimate solution and a big winner in his eyes. He says it leads to a successful batch every time.
- Steve from Adelaide is another customer that states it is a wonderful product. He believes this is a real winner and is one of the better solutions on the market right now.
Test Results For Global Express Distillers Yeast Say It Offers More Yield Than Tomato Paste Wash
The results continue to pour in about the Global Express Fast & Clean Distillers Yeast.
According to members such as Ian from Nambucca Heads, with a wash of 6kg sugar and Global Express (150kg), he was able to run a proper test beginning on day one at 8:30 pm.
- The gravity was set at 1.093 with a temperature of 30°C.
- After a few days, he checked the gravity again at 8:30 am. The brew was bubbling with the SC at 1010.
- The next day, he checked again and the gravity was now at 1005 (9 am) and continued to bubble slowly.
- After another day, the wash led to 3.73 liters set at 93%, which was an increase of .43 liters compared to his other tests using a tomato paste wash.
Plus, he noticed there was no lingering smell and/or sediment in the final solution.
Turbo yeasts are known for their sediment and odour-based issues that are horrible to deal with, and dangerous too.