Issue With Band in a Box Reaper DAW Plugin
I’m unable to add a Style to my track.
- I create a new project, then I add a track by Ctrl T
- Next, I press the FX button, and the locate and add the VST3 plugin, as shown in your video
- When the FX: Track 1 window opens, it NEVER shows me the “Select a style…” option. Not even the very first time I used the plugin (as in Figure #1)
- So I click on the style already defaulted — ZZJAZZ.STY
- As instructed previously by your Help desk associate, I then choose the Fast Rebuild
- After that, I click the Clear button at the top, to give me all the songs available in my MegaPak purchase
- Next, I choose the style I want
BUT NOTHING CHANGES (See Figure #2)
- The style still remains as ZZJAZZ.STY, and no instrumants are shown (Figure #2)
- The Generate button is greyed out and does nothing, presumably because no instruments have been loaded.
- Finally, about 2 out of 3 times, it simply goes transparent white and freezes. (See Figure #3).
I have since been able to ascertain that it’s Reaper that’s freezing here.
- Next, I tried using the Reset to Factory Default.
But all that did was give me yet another error… (Figure #4 below)